Cinnamon baked fruit
- July 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 15-20 minutes to cook
This easy pudding recipe, with rum, cinnamon and ginger biscuits, can be cooked in the oven or on the barbecue.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 2.1g (0.9g saturated)
- 33.8g (26g sugar)
- 700g fruit (we used peaches, plums and bananas), roughly chopped
- 6 ginger biscuits, crushed, plus more to garnish
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp dark rum or brandy
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Place the fruit, ginger biscuits, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and mix together carefully.
- Cut 4 big squares of baking paper. Place a few spoonfuls of fruit in the middle of each and start to fold up to make a little parcel. Sprinkle each with ½ tbsp rum and tie securely. Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream and more crushed biscuits.
If you’re using a barbie, wrap the fruit in foil instead of baking paper and cook for the same amount of time.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Light muscovado and cinnamon meringues with praline cream
Try making these cinnamon meringues as an impressive dessert recipe to serve at a dinner...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...