- December 2009
- Serves 8
- Takes 20 minutes to make
Crunchy coleslaw makes an ideal side to a main meal such as glazed ham, or sits perfectly within a buffet.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 16.3g (5.1g saturated)
- 7.7g (7g sugar)
- ½ red cabbage, thinly shredded
- ½ white cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 large carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 small red apples, halved and cored
- 100g mayonnaise
- 100g crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- Mix the red and white cabbage in a large bowl with the carrot. Thinly slice the apples and add to the bowl. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, season and stir everything well until evenly coated.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Apple and fennel slaw
Fresh and crunchy coleslaw makes a perfect side to sandwiches, meats or savoury tarts. This...