Mini Yorkshire puddings
- December 2009
- Makes 12
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 12-15 minutes to cook
Yorkshire puddings were quite possibly created to remind people that there are greater forces at work in the universe. These easy and foolproof mini Yorkshire puds go well with a big rib of beef.
For something a bit different, we also have a recipe for Yorkshire puddings made with sparkling water.
- 7.1g (1.7g saturated)
- 15.7g (1.4g sugars)
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil or beef dripping
- 225g plain flour, sifted
- 4 medium free-range eggs, beaten
- 300ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Add the oil or dripping to a 12-hole patty tin and heat in the oven for 5-10 minutes until really hot.
- Sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Whisk the eggs and milk together and add slowly to the flour, whisking until smooth. Divide among the holes, then bake for 12-15 minutes until risen and golden.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Mustard Yorkshire puddings
Who can say no to a Yorkshire pudding? These have a little mustard for a...
Perfect Yorkshire puddings
A well-risen, golden and crisp Yorkshire pudding is the holy grail of the Sunday roast.
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...