Knorr’s butternut squash and lentil one-pot
- Online only
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, simmering time 25 min
Made with butternut squash and lentils, this one-pot is hearty, comforting and budget-friendly. To make the recipe vegetarian simply omit the bacon and add spinach.
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 600g butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot dissolved in 400ml boiling water
- 325g can green lentils, drained
- Handful baby spinach leaves or 80g bacon, cut into strips, optional
- Crusty bread or quinoa to serve, optional
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan and fry the bacon (if using) until cooked. Add the garlic and squash and fry for another minute.
- Stir in the sprigs of thyme, tomatoes, stock and lentils and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Add the spinach (if using) and season with pepper. Cook until the spinach wilts and serve with crusty bread or quinoa.
Recipe from Knorr.
Rate & review