Knorr’s butternut squash and lentil one-pot
- Online only
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, simmering time 25 min
Made with butternut squash and lentils, this one-pot is hearty, comforting and budget-friendly – and is very easy to make it vegetarian or vegan. Try it on a chilly autumnal evening.
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 600g butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot dissolved in 400ml boiling water
- 325g can green lentils, drained
- Handful baby spinach leaves (or 80g bacon, cut into strips, optional)
- Crusty bread or quinoa to serve, optional
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan and fry the bacon (if using) until cooked. Add the garlic and squash and fry for another minute.
- Stir in the sprigs of thyme, tomatoes, stock and lentils and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Add the spinach (if using) and season with pepper. Cook until the spinach wilts and serve with crusty bread or quinoa.
Recipe from Knorr.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...