- July 2014
- Serves 1
- Ready in less than 5 mins
Beer cocktails are everywhere at the moment. This one – a classic quencher with a twist – is made with tequila and lager.
- 25ml blanco (unaged) tequila
- 20ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 15ml orgeat (you can use this from thewhiskeyexchange.com)
- Lager, to top up
- Put some ice in a cocktail shaker with all the ingredients except the lager. Shake.
- Strain into a half-pint pot, then top up from a good quality, well-chilled lager.
Rate & review