Non-alcoholic Long Island iced tea
- Online only
- Make 2 litres
- Hands-on time 10 min plus cooling and infusing
A non-alcoholic twist on the night-time classic this iced tea is full of flavour with a tart citrus finish – perfect as mocktail or mixer.
- 12 teaspoons English Breakfast loose leaf tea (we like T2)
- 60 ml apple cider vinegar
- 600 ml ginger beer
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus 1 lemon, sliced
- Sprigs of fresh mint
You’ll also need…
- A tea infuser
- A 2L jug, or T2 jug-a-lot
- Put the tea into the infuser and half fill the jug with boiling water. Infuse for 4 minutes then remove the infuser and leave to cool for 1 hour.
- Add apple cider vinegar, ginger beer and lemon juice to cooled tea and top with ice. Stir.
- Decorate with lemon slices and fresh mint.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Fresh raspberry and lemon fizz
A refreshing drink to serve al fresco whether you’re having a party or a barbecue,...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...