Personalised tea bags
- November 2019
- Makes about 150g tea (30-40 bags)
- Hands-on time 20 min
Looking for a Christmas gift with a difference? Try personalising tea bags and packing into a vintage tin; it only takes 20 minutes and the bags will last for up to 6 months.
For more Christmas gift ideas, take a look at our edible gift collection.
- 125g black loose-leaf tea
Mix-and-match tea flavourings:
- Ground cinnamon or crushed cinnamon sticks; rose petals; dried orange zest; cardamom pods; star anise; fennel seeds; black, white or pink peppercorns; nutmeg; dried ginger pieces
You’ll also need…
- Empty loose-leaf tea bags (available at amazon.co.uk)
- In a bowl, mix the tea with about 2 tbsp of your chosen flavouring (or if they’re large pieces like star anise, add one per tea bag). Spoon 1 tbsp flavoured tea into each bag, tying as you go (see Store/Wrap).
Rate & review