Personalised tea bags
- November 2019
- Makes about 150g tea (30-40 bags)
- Hands-on time 20 min
Looking for a Christmas gift with a difference? Try personalising tea bags and packing into a vintage tin; it only takes 20 minutes and the bags will last for up to 6 months.
For more Christmas gift ideas, take a look at our edible gift collection.
- 125g black loose-leaf tea
Mix-and-match tea flavourings:
- Ground cinnamon or crushed cinnamon sticks; rose petals; dried orange zest; cardamom pods; star anise; fennel seeds; black, white or pink peppercorns; nutmeg; dried ginger pieces
You’ll also need…
- Empty loose-leaf tea bags (available at amazon.co.uk)
- In a bowl, mix the tea with about 2 tbsp of your chosen flavouring (or if they’re large pieces like star anise, add one per tea bag). Spoon 1 tbsp flavoured tea into each bag, tying as you go (see Store/Wrap).
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...