Strawberry, lime and elderflower muddle
- May/June 2020
- Serves 4
Introducing your new favourite summer cocktail: our strawberry, lime and elderflower muddle. It takes a matter of minutes to whip up on a hot summer’s day.
If you’re more of a champagne person, our cucumber, mint and elderflower champagne cocktail is an equally cooling tipple.
- 0.2g fat
- 11.4g (11.4g sugars)
- 2 limes, roughly cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp elderflower cordial
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- 150g strawberries, roughly chopped
- 120-200ml vodka
- Fizzy or tonic water to top up
- Ice cubes or crushed ice to serve
- Divide the limes between 4 tall tumblers or highball glasses. Add the elderflower cordial and mint leaves then, using a wooden spoon handle or muddler stick, pound the ingredients together until they’re really juicy. Add the strawberries, then pound again, but more gently to crush them lightly.
- Add the ice, pour in the vodka (choose your measure), then top up the glasses with fizzy or tonic water.
For a non-alcoholic version, omit the vodka and top up with just the fizzy/tonic water
Rate & review