Thyme and mustard yorkshire puddings
- November 2006
- 1 x yorkshire pudding batter (see recipe)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Make the master recipe for yorkshire pudding batter.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves and 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard into the eggs. Divide between a 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tin or deep 6-hole muffin tin and cook as in the master recipe.
You’ll need a 4-hole yorkshire pudding tin or deep 6-hole muffin tin.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter