Thyme and mustard Yorkshire puddings
- November 2006
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 15 mins, plus 20-25 mins baking time
This variation on Yorkshire pudding batter is fantastic served with roast beef or pork, or used for toad-in-the-hole.
- 1 x Yorkshire pudding batter (see recipe)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Make the master recipe for Yorkshire pudding batter.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves and 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard into the eggs. Divide between a 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tin or deep 6-hole muffin tin and cook as in the master recipe.
You’ll need a 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tin or deep 6-hole muffin tin.
Rate & review