Thyme and mustard Yorkshire puddings
- November 2006
- 1 x Yorkshire pudding batter (see recipe)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Make the master recipe for Yorkshire pudding batter.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves and 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard into the eggs. Divide between a 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tin or deep 6-hole muffin tin and cook as in the master recipe.
You’ll need a 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tin or deep 6-hole muffin tin.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Balsamic and brown sugar roast carrots and parsnips
If you’re looking for something a little different to serve with your roast dinner, try...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...