Tomato salsa salad
- June 2012
- Serves 6-8 as a side dish
- Hands-on 15 min
Donal Skehan’s tomato salsa salad recipe is great served on the side of a meaty chilli or as part of a Mexican feast.
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 1.7g (0.3g saturated)
- 4.3g (4.1g sugars)
- 4 medium-size vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped into chunks,
- or 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 red peppers, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Small handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a medium-size bowl with plenty of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then toss well to combine.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Heritage tomato salad with air dried ham, melon and mozzarella
Fresh melon and juicy tomatoes contrast perfectly with salty ham in Debbie Major’s summer salad...