Tomato salsa salad
- June 2012
- Serves 6-8 as a side dish
- Hands-on 15 min
Donal Skehan’s tomato salsa salad recipe is great served on the side of a meaty chilli or as part of a Mexican feast.
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 1.7g (0.3g saturated)
- 4.3g (4.1g sugars)
- 4 medium-size vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped into chunks,
- or 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 red peppers, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Small handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a medium-size bowl with plenty of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then toss well to combine.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Burrata with sticky roasted tomatoes, pine nuts and basil
Roasted tomatoes and a gorgeous ball of fresh, creamy burrata cheese is the taste of...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...