Tuna guacamole bagel
- September 2005
- 1 bagel
- 70g can tuna in olive oil
- 2 tbsp guacamole from a tub
- 2 Little Gem lettuce leaves
- Cut the bagel in half through the middle. Open the can of tuna, drain, and put into a bowl. Add the guacamole and mix together.
- Spread the tuna mixture over 1 half of the bagel, top with the lettuce leaves and sandwich the bagel together. Wrap, put into a sealable box and chill.
A few lettuce leaves add a healthy crunch.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...