Baked lemon and rosemary chicken
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Prep time 5 min, Cook time 40-50 min
This simple one-pot chicken dinner requires almost no preparation and is ready in less than an hour
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 8 chicken portions (use legs, thighs and breasts)
- 500g new potatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- A glass of white wine
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Put the chicken portions into a roasting tin with the new potatoes, lemons, fresh rosemary sprigs, white wine, olive oil and season well.
- Bake, uncovered in a preheated oven at 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4 for 40-50 minutes, until tender and golden.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...