Lemon chicken with beans and basil
- August 2005
- 410g can of cannellini beans
- 2 cooked, skinless chicken breasts
- Slices of roasted red pepper (taken from a jar or pack)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Drain and rinse can of cannellini beans and put into a bowl. Tear up chicken breasts and add to the beans with slices of roasted red pepper.
- Whisk lemon juice with extra-virgin olive oil and seasoning. Add to the salad.
- Add a handful of fresh basil leaves, toss well and divide between 2-3 bowls or plates to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...