Lemon chicken with beans and basil
- August 2005
- 410g can of cannellini beans
- 2 cooked, skinless chicken breasts
- Slices of roasted red pepper (taken from a jar or pack)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Drain and rinse can of cannellini beans and put into a bowl. Tear up chicken breasts and add to the beans with slices of roasted red pepper.
- Whisk lemon juice with extra-virgin olive oil and seasoning. Add to the salad.
- Add a handful of fresh basil leaves, toss well and divide between 2-3 bowls or plates to serve.
Rate & review