Rum-soaked peaches with Jamaican ginger cake
- August 2008
- Serves 6
- Ready in 25 minutes
Need a pudding in a hurry? OF COURSE YOU DO! This is a quick and easy summer dessert recipe made with peaches, raspberries, a splash of rum and a crumbling of shop-bought ginger cake.
- 1 punnet of ripe peaches or nectarines
- 4 tbsp honey
- A splash of dark rum
- Jamaican ginger cake
- 142ml pot double cream
- Handful of raspberries
- Halve and stone the peaches or nectarines and put them in an ovenproof dish. Preheat the grill to medium.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp honey, a splash of dark rum and grill for 15 minutes.
- Crumble the Jamaican ginger cake into a processor and whizz to crumbs. Sprinkle over the fruit with another 2 tbsps honey and the double cream. Grill until bubbling.
- Serve scattered with raspberries.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...