Seared tuna with bean and olive salad
- July 2005
- 410g can cannellini beans
- 1 finely sliced small red onion
- 2 finely sliced celery sticks
- French dressing
- Bag of rocket leaves
- 3 fresh tuna steaks
- Jar of black olives
- Drain and rinse cannellini beans and put them into a bowl. Add red onion and celery sticks, drizzle with a little French dressing and season well. Divide a bag of rocket between 3 plates and spoon the bean mix over the leaves.
- Brush tuna steaks with olive oil and fry on a griddle for 2-3 minutes each side. Place the tuna on top of each salad and scatter a few black olives onto each plate to serve. (Or drain a large can of tuna in oil and serve with the bean and olive salad.)
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...