Seared tuna with bean and olive salad
- July 2005
- Serves 3
- Ready in 15 minutes
Fresh tuna, black olives and red onions give a zing to this summer salad recipe.
- 410g can cannellini beans
- 1 finely sliced small red onion
- 2 finely sliced celery sticks
- French dressing
- Bag of rocket leaves
- 3 fresh tuna steaks
- Jar of black olives
- Drain and rinse cannellini beans and put them into a bowl. Add red onion and celery sticks, drizzle with a little French dressing and season well. Divide a bag of rocket between 3 plates and spoon the bean mix over the leaves.
- Brush tuna steaks with olive oil and fry on a griddle for 2-3 minutes each side. Place the tuna on top of each salad and scatter a few black olives onto each plate to serve. (Or drain a large can of tuna in oil and serve with the bean and olive salad.)
Rate & review