- 200g linguine
- Butter, for frying
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200ml pot half-fat crème fraîche
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 25g fresh Parmesan, grated
- 75g sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
- Few wild rocket leaves, to serve (optional)
- Cook the linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt a little butter in a pan and cook the garlic until softened. Add the crème fraîche, lemon zest and Parmesan. Cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce and smoked salmon. Divide between 2 bowls and garnish with the rocket to serve, if you like.