Smoked salmon linguine
- January 2006
- Serves 2
- Ready in 12 minutes
One of the quickest and easiest recipes you’ll ever make – this smoked salmon and crème fraîche pasta recipe is made with fresh lemon and parmesan.
If you like, you could also take a look at how and where to buy the best smoked salmon, with CJ Jackson’s quick guide to buying salmon.
- 200g linguine
- Butter, for frying
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200ml pot half-fat crème fraîche
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 25g fresh Parmesan, grated
- 75g sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
- Few wild rocket leaves, to serve (optional)
- Cook the linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt a little butter in a pan and cook the garlic until softened. Add the crème fraîche, lemon zest and Parmesan. Cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce and smoked salmon. Divide between 2 bowls and garnish with the rocket to serve, if you like.
Watch how to make smoked salmon linguine below…
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Salmon pasta recipes
Smoked salmon and watercress linguine with chilli crumbs
A quick and easy smoked salmon pasta recipe – made with watercress, chilli and lemon...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...