Smoked salmon linguine
- January 2006
- Serves 2
- Ready in 12 minutes
One of the quickest and easiest recipes you’ll ever make – this smoked salmon and crème fraîche pasta recipe is made with fresh lemon and parmesan.
If you like, you could also take a look at how and where to buy the best smoked salmon, with CJ Jackson’s quick guide to buying salmon.
- 200g linguine
- Butter, for frying
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200ml pot half-fat crème fraîche
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 25g fresh Parmesan, grated
- 75g sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
- Few wild rocket leaves, to serve (optional)
- Cook the linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt a little butter in a pan and cook the garlic until softened. Add the crème fraîche, lemon zest and Parmesan. Cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce and smoked salmon. Divide between 2 bowls and garnish with the rocket to serve, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Potato latkes with smoked salmon and horseradish crème fraîche
Crispy potato pancakes pair perfectly with creamy crème fraîche in this traditional Jewish dish.