- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Hands on time 5 mins, plus 20 mins cooking time
A speedy Asian-inspired chicken recipe that kids and adults alike will love.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- A squeeze of lime
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Mix the honey and sweet chilli sauce in a small pan. Add a squeeze of lime and mix well. Place on the hob and bubble over a medium heat until thickened. Meanwhile, cook the chicken thighs in a preheated oven at 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4 for 10 minutes.
- Brush the sauce over the chicken and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes, until golden and sticky.
- Serve with steamed rice and chilli sauce.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Soy-glazed chicken salad
This vibrant healthy chicken recipe is quick to make and a true crowd-pleaser. The recipe...