Tandoori salmon steaks
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 20 minutes
Enjoy Indian-style salmon in minutes with this wonderful tandoori salmon recipe that’s bursting full of spicy flavours. Serve atop a pile of fluffy basmati rice for a truly authentic dinner.
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp tandoori curry paste
- A squeeze of lime juice
- 2 salmon fillets
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Basmati rice
- Fresh coriander sprigs and lime wedges, to serve
- In a shallow bowl, mix the yogurt with the tandoori curry paste and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Add 2 salmon fillets and turn in the marinade.
- Grill under a medium preheated grill for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with cooked basmati rice, with chopped fresh coriander. Garnish with coriander sprigs and lime wedges.
Rate & review