Tapenade pappardelle with ricotta
- July 2018
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 5 min, cooking time 10 min
A quick and easy pasta dish for two that’s ready in just 15 minutes. Whizz up the olive pesto in a flash and stir through pappardelle.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 50g (8.9g saturated)
- 62.8g (6.9g sugars)
- 150g dried pappardelle pasta
- 100g olives with rosemary and black pepper
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 tbsp rinsed capers
- 3 chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- A handful of chopped flatleaf parsley
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 100g ricotta
- Fresh basil leaves
- 25g toasted pine nuts
- Cook the dried pappardelle pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, make the tapenade: whizz the olives, garlic, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and olive oil to a coarse paste in a food processor (or pound in a pestle and mortar). Taste and season with black pepper, a little salt and lemon juice.
- Lightly drain the pasta and toss with the tapenade. Dot it with the ricotta, scatter with fresh basil leaves and the toasted pine nuts, then roughly mix together and serve straightaway.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Goat's cheese recipes
Pappardelle with goat’s cheese, chestnuts, sage and pancetta
Pasta makes the perfect shortcut supper and this pappardelle and goat’s cheese recipe, made with...
Wild garlic recipes
Wild garlic pesto pappardelle with crispy ‘nduja breadcrumbs
This quick wild garlic pesto pasta recipe livens up your midweek repertoire with a spicy...