- August 2008
- 2 chicken breasts
- A knob of butter
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- A handful chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 tbsps crème fraîche
- Sautéed new potatoes, to serve
- Pan-fry the chicken breasts in a splash of olive oil and a knob of butter until golden. Cover the pan, lower the heat and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Push the chicken aside and add the shallot and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until soft. Add the fresh tarragon and the crème fraîche and cook for 1 minute.
- Season, garnish with fresh tarragon sprigs and serve with sautéed new potatoes.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Chicken, tarragon and barley casserole
Chicken cooks quickly in a pressure cooker, while staying beautifully moist. The addition of pearl...