Teriyaki chicken with sesame vegetables
- August 2008
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp groundnut oil
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Mix the chicken with the teriyaki sauce. Thread the chicken onto 4 skewers and cook under a hot preheated grill for 6-8 minutes, until cooked.
- Heat the groundnut oil in a wok and stir-fry the vegetables with a dash of teriyaki sauce.
- Scatter the skewers and vegetables with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Enjoy a fresh, young rosé from Chile or Australia.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Cheat’s teriyaki chicken
A simplified recipe for teryaki chicken, served with egg-fried rice, so you can enjoy a...
Teriyaki chicken with sweet potato wedges and slaw
Give chicken a new lease of life with teriyaki flavours, a crunchy slaw and healthy...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...