What to do with leftover red cabbage
Use these red cabbage recipes as influence in your kitchen and use the leftovers to add a splash of colour to your main, and side dishes.
Recipes using red cabbage
- Curried celeriac, red cabbage, pear and walnut coleslaw
- Beetroot and red cabbage soup
- Freezable Riesling-briased red cabbage
- Braised red cabbage, merguez sausages and lentils
How to use up leftover red cabbage
- Quick pickle. Toss finely sliced red cabbage in equal parts red wine vinegar and caster sugar with a good pinch of salt. Leave for 30 minutes, then drain and serve with pork or chicken.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...