Baked potatoes with smoked salmon and soured cream
- February 2022
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min. Oven time 1 hour.
Jazz up your jackets with this delicious recipe for crispy baked potatoes piled high with hot smoked salmon and soured cream with capers.
Love a midweek jacket potato? Our baked potatoes stuffed with bacon, cheese and chives will also hit the spot.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 24.9g (11.6g saturated)
- 18.6g (5.1g sugars)
- 4 baking potatoes
- Olive oil for brushing
- 300ml soured cream (see Easy Swaps)
- Small bunch dill, finely chopped
- Grated zest 2 lemons
- 2 tsp capers, rinsed
- Small bunch chives, chopped
- 200g hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- Heat the oven to 200ºC fan/gas 8. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork, then rub with the oil, put on a baking sheet and season with sea salt. Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until crispy on the outside and cooked through.
- In a bowl combine the soured cream, dill, zest, capers and chives. Season. Cut a deep cross into the potato tops, then fill with soured cream mix and hot smoked salmon. Serve with the rest of the soured cream.
Easy swaps: Replace the soured cream with a dairy-free alternative such as Holy Moly Tzatziki or Oatly Creamy Oat Fraîche.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Bonfire Night recipes
Fire-baked potatoes with soured cream and fiery salsa
These mini baked potatoes are perfect for guests huddled around the fire on Bonfire Night....
Crisp-skinned jackets with cheese, chorizo and spring onions
Create the ultimate comfort dish with this recipe using cheese, chorizo and spring onion all...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...