- July 2007
- Makes 6
- Hands on time 10 minutes, oven time 10 minutes
Add an Italian twist to your standard sandwich with these tasty focaccia toasties. Ours are filled with pesto, basil and cheese but feel free to swap this fillings for whatever you like.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 1 large rosemary (or any herb-flavoured) focaccia
- 4 tbsp fresh green pesto
- 150g mixed-pepper antipasti, finely chopped
- 75g Grana Padano, grated
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut the focaccia into 6 squares, then cut each square in half again through the middle.
- Spread 6 focaccia halves with the pesto, then top with the chopped antipasti, grated Grana Padano and basil leaves. Top each with another focaccia half and transfer to the baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until toasted and the cheese has melted.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...