Non-alcoholic mulled wine
- December 2019
- Makes 10 x 200ml glasses
- Simmering time 5 min
Whether you’re the designated driver or just staying off the booze this year, our non-alcoholic mulled wine won’t leave you feeling like you’re missing out. We’ve used three types of juice for extra fruity flavour and flavoured it with spices, orange, apples and honey.
Check out our easy mulled wine recipe too, for the original boozy version.
- 750ml red grape juice
- 750ml pomegranate juice
- 500ml cranberry juice
- 2 large oranges, 1 sliced into half-moons, pips removed, 1 zest pared into strips to garnish
- 5 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 red apples, halved, cored and sliced (optional)
- Runny honey to taste
- Pour all 3 juices into a large pan with the orange slices, cloves, cinnamon and ginger. Stir and put over a low-medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add the red apple slices, if using, and the honey. Stir until the honey has dissolved, then taste and add more if needed. Serve the mulled punch in thick glass tumblers with a twisted strand of orange zest in each one.
Rate & review