- 500g minced pork
- Thai green curry paste
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Put the pork in a food processor with the curry paste. Add the coriander (including stalks), and some salt and pepper. Whizz briefly to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into burgers. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and add the burgers. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Serve in buns with sliced tomatoes and lettuce.