- August 2005
- 2 tbsp malt or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½-1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 100ml tomato ketchup
- Pour the vinegar into a pan and add the sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, ketchup and 75ml water. Stir together, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, until thickened. Serve as a dip with the potato wedges.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Virginia-style smoked and spiced barbecue ham hocks
These smoky BBQ ham hocks are slow-cooked for succulent meat.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...