Chicken a la king
- 10 2008
- for 4 people
Use a batch of the pre-prepared, then frozen creamy chicken to make this quick recipe with ham, roasted peppers and parsley.
- 22.4g (7.1g saturated)
- 8.2g (1.3g sugar)
- 1 quantity defrosted creamy chicken
- 4-6 slices good-quality ham
- 285g jar roasted peppers
- A handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Baked potatoes or steamed basmati rice, to serve
1. Tip the defrosted creamy chicken into a large pan. Roughly chop the good-quality ham and add to the pan. Drain the jar of roasted peppers, roughly chop, and add to the pan. Stir well, cover and place over a medium heat.
2. Bring the chicken mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring, for 10-15 minutes or until piping hot. Stir in a handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley and serve with baked potatoes or steamed basmati rice.
Rate & review