- February 2005
- for 2 people
- Ready in about 15 minutes
This chicken dish uses instant noodles and miso soup to make a super quick, healthy midweek meal.
- 1 block dried instant noodles
- 200g cooked red Thai chicken mini fillets (from
- large supermarkets)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 sachets instant miso soup (we used Sanchi Instant Miso Soup – you’ll find this with the Chinese and Japanese sauces at the supermarket)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Carefully add the noodles and cook for 4 minutes, or according to the packet instructions. Put a kettle of water on to boil. While it’s boiling, cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Drain the noodles.
- Empty the miso soup sachets into a measuring jug. Pour in 1 litre of boiling water from the kettle, then add the soy sauce and stir to mix. Return the noodles to the pan and gently separate them with a fork. Add the chicken and spring onions, then pour in the miso soup. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a large ladle to divide between 2 bowls and tuck in straightaway.
Rate & review