- February 2005
- 1 block dried instant noodles
- 200g cooked red Thai chicken mini fillets (from
- large supermarkets)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 sachets instant miso soup (we used Sanchi Instant Miso Soup – you’ll find this with the Chinese and Japanese sauces at the supermarket)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Carefully add the noodles and cook for 4 minutes, or according to the packet instructions. Put a kettle of water on to boil. While it’s boiling, cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Drain the noodles.
- Empty the miso soup sachets into a measuring jug. Pour in 1 litre of boiling water from the kettle, then add the soy sauce and stir to mix. Return the noodles to the pan and gently separate them with a fork. Add the chicken and spring onions, then pour in the miso soup. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a large ladle to divide between 2 bowls and tuck in straightaway.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...