Dukkah-spiced pork with lentil, beetroot, feta and rocket salad
- November 2018
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min
- Gluten-free recipes
- 26.8g (9.7g saturated)
- 24.3g (9g sugars)
- 4 tbsp dukkah (available from the spice section of larger supermarkets)
- 450g British free-range pork tenderloin, sliced into 8 even pieces
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus an extra drizzle
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250g pouch ready-to-eat puy lentils (we used Merchant Gourmet)
- 300g pack cooked beetroot (not pickled), cut into chunks
- 175g feta, crumbled
- Bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 3 handfuls rocket leaves
- 4 tbsp full-fat natural yogurt, seasoned with salt and black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Rub the dukkah all over the pork with a drizzle of olive oil (see tip), put on a foil-lined baking tray and cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes until cooked through. Set aside to rest for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the 3 tbsp oil, lemon juice and plenty of seasoning in a large bowl. Add the lentils, beetroot, feta, mint and rocket, then toss to coat all the salad ingredients in the dressing.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates. Top with the dukkah pork and serve with a dollop of the seasoned yogurt
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...