- June 2014
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 5 min
This salty, zingy sauce is a great dressing for seared salmon or pan-fried mackerel. Stored in a sterilised screw-top jar, it will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
- 5.5g (0.8g saturated)
- 6.5g (4g sugars)
- 1 garlic clove, grated or crushed
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 10g or 2cm fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp mirin (from the world food aisle in supermarkets)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Put all the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Use the sauce immediately, or chill until needed.
Rate & review