Pork medallions with Verdi butter
- September 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 minutes
A sophisticated pork recipe with green butter, made with parsely, capers, garlic and anchovies.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 450g pork tenderloin fillet
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- A handful small capers
- A handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 2 chopped anchovies
- Creamy mash and steamed green beans, to serve
- Cut the fillet into 2cm slices and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Pan-fry in a little hot olive oil for 2-3 minutes each side, until browned and tender.
- Add a good knob of butter, garlic, capers, parsley, anchovies and gently simmer for about 30 seconds.
- Serve with some creamy mash and steamed green beans.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Creamy pork medallions with spinach and lentils
Comfort on a plate that’s ready in just 20 minutes; pork medallions are cooked with...
Pork medallions in marsala sauce with spinach polenta
An easy but impressive pork recipe that uses marsala to make a tasty sauce. On...