Speedy chilli turkey stir-fry
- October 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 20 min
A speedy one-pan which packs a punch, this turkey stir-fry is a fail-safe option for a quick, easy-to-make midweek dinner.
Looking for more speedy dinner recipes? Dive into our collection of midweek dinner recipes for inspiration.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 5.4g (1.4g saturated)
- 6.5g (3.3g sugars)
- A splash of oil
- 500g British free-range turkey thigh mince
- 1 grated carrot
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- ½ chopped red chilli
- 40g chilli jam/sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- sliced spring onions
- fresh coriander
- lime wedges, to serve
- Basmati rice or baked potatoes
- Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan or wok over a high heat. Add 500g British free-range turkey thigh mince and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until beginning to brown.
- Add 1 grated carrot and 200g tenderstem broccoli to the pan/wok and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Stir in 1 chopped garlic clove, 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped, and ½ chopped red chilli, then cook for a minute more. Add 40g chilli jam/sweet chilli sauce to the wok/pan with 1 tbsp soy sauce, then fry for 4 minutes more until the mince is starting to brown and crisp.
- Scatter with sesame seeds, sliced spring onions and fresh coriander. Serve with lime wedges and basmati rice or baked potatoes.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...