Speedy chilli turkey stir-fry
- October 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 20 min
A speedy one-pan which packs a punch, this turkey stir-fry is a fail-safe option for a quick, easy-to-make midweek dinner.
Looking for more speedy dinner recipes? Dive into our collection of midweek dinner recipes for inspiration.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 5.4g (1.4g saturated)
- 6.5g (3.3g sugars)
- A splash of oil
- 500g British free-range turkey thigh mince
- 1 grated carrot
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- ½ chopped red chilli
- 40g chilli jam/sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- sliced spring onions
- fresh coriander
- lime wedges, to serve
- Basmati rice or baked potatoes
- Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan or wok over a high heat. Add 500g British free-range turkey thigh mince and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until beginning to brown.
- Add 1 grated carrot and 200g tenderstem broccoli to the pan/wok and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Stir in 1 chopped garlic clove, 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped, and ½ chopped red chilli, then cook for a minute more. Add 40g chilli jam/sweet chilli sauce to the wok/pan with 1 tbsp soy sauce, then fry for 4 minutes more until the mince is starting to brown and crisp.
- Scatter with sesame seeds, sliced spring onions and fresh coriander. Serve with lime wedges and basmati rice or baked potatoes.
Rate & review