- 700g fruit (we used peaches, plums and bananas), roughly chopped
- 6 ginger biscuits, crushed, plus more to garnish
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp dark rum or brandy
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Place the fruit, ginger biscuits, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and mix together carefully.
- Cut 4 big squares of baking paper. Place a few spoonfuls of fruit in the middle of each and start to fold up to make a little parcel. Sprinkle each with ½ tbsp rum and tie securely. Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream and more crushed biscuits.
- If you’re using a barbie, wrap the fruit in foil instead of baking paper and cook for the same amount of time.