Chicken, mushroom and spinach pasta bake
- October 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 55 mins
We’ve used this chicken in a creamy sauce recipe to make a quick and easy pasta bake made with mushrooms, double cream and Grana Padano. It’s undeniably rich and is sure to please the whole family.
- 31.2g (14g saturated)
- 53g (3g sugar)
- 250g pasta shapes
- 1 quantity defrosted creamy chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- A couple of handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 30g grated Parmesan or Grana Padano
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta shapes according to the packet instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, tip the defrosted creamy chicken into a large bowl. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and sauté the mushrooms, for 4-5 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper and stir into the chicken. Stir into the pasta the spinach leaves. Season well.
- Tip into a 1.2-litre ovenproof dish, drizzle with double cream and sprinkle with grated Parmesan or Grana Padano. Bake at 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4 for 25 minutes.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...