The easiest pigs in blankets
- February 2018
- Makes 12 pigs in blankets
- Hands-on time 5 min, oven time 25 min
This two-step pigs in blankets recipe couldn’t be easier to do and will complete any Christmas dinner. Or just serve with Yorkshires and gravy for a wonderful Sunday roast.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 6 streaky bacon rashers
- 12 British free-range pork sausages
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil (or beef dripping) plus extra oil to drizzle
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Stretch the bacon lengthways using the back of a knife, then halve widthways and wrap a piece around the middle of each sausage.
- Put in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil and cook for 25 minutes, turning.
Rate & review