- January 2018
- Makes 4-6
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 35-40 min
Pop a couple of these cheesy frittata muffins in a tupperware and enjoy as an easy breakfast, lunch or on-the-go snack.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 8.6g (3.8g saturated)
- 0.9g (0.8g sugars)
- no fibre
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 100ml milk
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- 60g grated cheddar
- 2 slices of roughly chopped ham
- Large handful of roughly chopped basil
You’ll also need…
- Muffin tray
- 6 standard muffin cases or 4 large paper cases
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, a pinch of chilli flakes, grated cheddar, the ham and the chopped basil.
- Line a muffin tray with 6 standard muffin cases or 4 large paper cases and divide the mixture evenly among them. Bake for 35-40 minutes until set and golden brown. Remove from the oven, cool, then chill. Pack one as a mid-morning snack or take a couple for lunch with a green salad.
Rate & review