- January 2018
- Makes 4-6
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 35-40 min
Pop a couple of these cheesy frittata muffins in a tupperware and enjoy as an easy breakfast, lunch or on-the-go snack.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 8.6g (3.8g saturated)
- 0.9g (0.8g sugars)
- no fibre
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 100ml milk
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- 60g grated cheddar
- 2 slices of roughly chopped ham
- Large handful of roughly chopped basil
You’ll also need…
- Muffin tray
- 6 standard muffin cases or 4 large paper cases
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, a pinch of chilli flakes, grated cheddar, the ham and the chopped basil.
- Line a muffin tray with 6 standard muffin cases or 4 large paper cases and divide the mixture evenly among them. Bake for 35-40 minutes until set and golden brown. Remove from the oven, cool, then chill. Pack one as a mid-morning snack or take a couple for lunch with a green salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Crunchy nutty granola
Celebrity chef Rachel Allen thinks these are “lovely with milk or natural yogurt.”
Delicious recipes for one person
Poached egg, squash, mushrooms and kale on sourdough
A healthy meal for one that takes poached eggs on toast up a notch with...