Green bean and olive tapenade pasta
- July 2015
- 350g spaghetti
- 200g green beans
- 150g pitted black olives
- 40g anchovy fillets in oil, drained
- Bunch fresh flatleaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, then add the spaghetti and cook for 12-13 minutes or according to the packet instructions until al dente. Trim the green beans and add to the pan for the last 2 minutes of the cooking time. Drain, then return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a mini food processor or with a pestle and mortar, whizz/grind 100g of the olives with the anchovies and garlic. Drizzle in the olive oil and add half the parsley, then whizz/stir until you have a smooth sauce.
- Stir the sauce through the pasta and green beans, along with the remaining olives and parsley leaves. Season generously with salt and pepper, then divide among 4 plates and serve straightaway
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...