Quick honey, mustard and sesame marinade
- July 2007
- Makes approximately 200ml marinade
- Hands on time less than 10 mins
Need a quick marinade? This runny honey, soy sauce, wholegrain mustard and sesame seeds recipe works really well for ribs, sausages and chicken. It’s a bit of a multi-tasking wonder.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 6 tbsp runny honey
- 4 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, mix together 6 tbsp runny honey, 4 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce, 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard and 1 tbsp sesame seeds. Season with freshly ground black pepper only.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Marinated courgette salad with smoked mozzarella and hazelnuts
Courgette steals the show in this summery recipe – with mozzarella and slices of sourdough...
Herbs de provence marinade
This herbs de provence marinade recipe will bring a summer freshness to any fish, meat...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...