Quick honey, mustard and sesame marinade
- July 2007
- Makes approximately 200ml marinade
- Hands on time less than 10 mins
Need a quick marinade? This runny honey, soy sauce, wholegrain mustard and sesame seeds recipe works really well for ribs, sausages and chicken. It’s a bit of a multi-tasking wonder.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 6 tbsp runny honey
- 4 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, mix together 6 tbsp runny honey, 4 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce, 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard and 1 tbsp sesame seeds. Season with freshly ground black pepper only.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pork belly and red pepper casserole
This one-pot casserole recipe freezes perfectly and the pork belly makes this a cheap, tasty...
Satisfyingly slow roasts
Five-hour roast pork belly with roast potatoes and salsa verde
John Torode’s signature five-hour pork belly recipe is well worth the wait and the roast...