Ravioli with rose harissa, chorizo and summer veg
- September 2012
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 min
This yummy pasta uses shortcut ingredients to make midweek cooking a breeze.
- 100g cooking chorizo, sliced
- 175g Sainsbury’s Green Vegetable Medley, or mixed veg
- 300g Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Basil & Pine Nut Margherite, or similar ravioli
- 2 tbsp Belazu rose harissa
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, fry the chorizo for 2 minutes on each side until crisp and cooked, then remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, plunge in the greens and the pasta, then cook for 4 minutes until the greens are just tender and the pasta is cooked.
- Drain well, transfer to a serving bowl, then gently stir through the harissa, chorizo and half the feta. Divide between pasta plates and sprinkle with the remaining feta.
Rate & review