Ravioli with rose harissa, chorizo and summer veg
- September 2012
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 min
Did you ever think to use harissa pasta with pasta? Well, here you go. This yummy pasta uses a good blast of rose harissa to make midweek cooking a breeze – and really lift the flavour.
- 100g cooking chorizo, sliced
- 175g Sainsbury’s Green Vegetable Medley, or mixed veg
- 300g Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Basil & Pine Nut Margherite, or similar ravioli
- 2 tbsp Belazu rose harissa
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, fry the chorizo for 2 minutes on each side until crisp and cooked, then remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, plunge in the greens and the pasta, then cook for 4 minutes until the greens are just tender and the pasta is cooked.
- Drain well, transfer to a serving bowl, then gently stir through the harissa, chorizo and half the feta. Divide between pasta plates and sprinkle with the remaining feta.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Favourite warm salad recipes
Warm roast vegetable salad with hazelnuts and rose harissa
This warm roast vegetable salad recipe is a delight for hungry vegetarians, while meat eaters...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...