- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 minutes
This super-quick, no-cook seafood salad recipe requires no fiddly fish preparation.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 2 x 160g tubs marinated seafood salad
- 50g seasonal salad leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and diced
- 100g cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 small red chilli, halved, deseeded and diced
- A handful of ready-made croutons
- Vinaigrette dressing of your choice
- Lime wedges
- Tip the seafood salad into a large bowl. Add the salad leaves, avocado, cucumber, red chilli, and a handful of croutons.
- Drizzle over your favourite vinaigrette dressing and gently toss together. Serve with lime wedges, to squeeze over, if you like.
Rate & review