- August 2008
- 2 x 160g tubs marinated seafood salad
- 50g seasonal salad leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and diced
- 100g cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 small red chilli, halved, deseeded and diced
- A handful of ready-made croutons
- Vinaigrette dressing of your choice
- Lime wedges
- Tip the seafood salad into a large bowl. Add the salad leaves, avocado, cucumber, red chilli, and a handful of croutons.
- Drizzle over your favourite vinaigrette dressing and gently toss together. Serve with lime wedges, to squeeze over, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...