Speedy scrambled eggs for one
- November 2002
- Serves 1
- Hands-on time 5 min, cooking time 5 min
Need a quick lunch for one? Whip up a batch of healthy scrambled eggs in your microwave – every second counts in this time-saving recipe.
Not in a rush? Then checkout our cheesy asparagus and eggs on toast.
- 12.4g (3.3g sats)
- 23g (5g sugars)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, chopped, or handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 slice wholemeal toast
- Watercress to garnish (optional)
- Crack the eggs into a microwaveable bowl, add some black pepper and whisk. Cover and cook on medium-high for 30 sec. Stir, then repeat the cooking and stirring in 15 sec bursts until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Stir in the tomatoes and parsley, garnish with watercress, if using, and serve with the toast.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Glazed gammon steaks with scrambled eggs and chicory salad
Gammon makes a perfect midweek, cost-conscious supper and this recipe makes enough to make a...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...