Sticky rosemary sausages
- November 2004
- 400g packet of best-quality Cumberland chipolatas
- 2 tablespoons of wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons of runny honey
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Snip a 400g packet of best-quality Cumberland chipolatas to separate.
- Pinch each one in the middle, then twist and cut to make mini sausages.
- In a shallow ovenproof dish, mix 2 tablespoons of wholegrain mustard, 2 tablespoons of runny honey and 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the prepared chipolatas and stir to coat in the sticky glaze.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then turn and sprinkle with the leaves taken from 3 rosemary sprigs. Roast for a further 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve skewered on cocktail sticks with the charred rosemary, topping each with a cocktail onion. Serve with warm cider punch.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...