Thai pork patties
- August 2008
- 500g lean pork mince
- A bunch of finely chopped spring onions
- A small bunch of chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tbsps of Thai red curry paste
- A dash of fish sauce
- A herb, spring onion and cucumber salad, sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges to serve.
- In a bowl, mix the mince with spring onions, coriander, Thai red curry paste and a dash of fish sauce.
- Shape into 12 patties and fry in a pan for 5 minutes each side, until browned.
- Serve with a herb, spring onion and cucumber salad, sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...