Thai pork patties
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 25 minutes
These quick and easy Thai pork patties will be on the table in no time. The perfect alternative to beef, with a hint of spice.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 500g lean pork mince
- A bunch of finely chopped spring onions
- A small bunch of chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tbsps of Thai red curry paste
- A dash of fish sauce
- A herb, spring onion and cucumber salad, sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges to serve.
- In a bowl, mix the mince with spring onions, coriander, Thai red curry paste and a dash of fish sauce.
- Shape into 12 patties and fry in a pan for 5 minutes each side, until browned.
- Serve with a herb, spring onion and cucumber salad, sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pork burgers with sweet potato wedges
This is really simple, hearty food for when you want minimum effort and maximum taste....
Pork and apple burgers with blue cheese
This pork and apple burger with blue cheese is a great way to shake up...