Chilli corned beef hash with egg
- March 2007
- Serves 4
- Ready in 40 minutes
This chilli corned beef hash with egg recipe is budget-friendly and quick to make. Enjoy it for brunch, lunch or for a quick and easy dinner.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 23g (7.8g saturated)
- 40.5g (3.7g sugar)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 900g white potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 340g can corned beef, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- Handful chopped fresh curly parsley
- 4 medium eggs
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the chopped onion and cook for 10 minutes, until softened and the potatoes are golden.
- Stir in the corned beef and sliced red chilli and cook for 6-8 minutes, until the hash is crispy in places. Stir in the parsley and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Crack in the eggs and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the whites are set and the yolks are hot but runny.
- To serve, divide the hash between plates and top each with a fried egg.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...