Crayfish and rocket saffron tagliatelle
- May 2007
- Serves 4
- Ready in about 30 min, plus soaking and chilling
This crayfish and rocket tagliatelle is made extra special by the use of home-made pasta. It would be just as delicious with dried pasta for an easy and satisfying summer dinner.
If crayfish is your thing, try our crayfish and mango noodle salad.
- Dairy-free recipes
- ½ tsp saffron threads
- Basic pasta dough ingredients
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 mild red chilli, chopped,
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 300g cooked crayfish tails
- 75g wild rocket
- Soak the saffron threads in 2 tsp boiling water for 30 min. Meanwhile, make the basic pasta dough, then add the strained saffron liquid. Wrap in cling film and chill for 30 min. Roll out and cut the dough into tagliatelle.
- When ready, boil the tagliatelle for 2-3 min, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the red chilli and the halved cherry tomatoes. Cook for 3 min. Stir in the lemon juice and crayfish tails and heat until hot. Toss with the pasta and wild rocket. Divide among four bowls and serve.
Rate & review