Watercress, citrus and radish salad
- May 2009
- Serves 4
- Ready in 10 minutes
This simple watercress, citrus and radish salad makes a perfect quick side dish
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented, plus 2 tbsp of the juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 150g radishes
- 100g watercress
- Whisk the sugar, wholegrain mustard and some salt and pepper into the grapefruit juice, then whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil.
- Finely slice the radishes and mix with the watercress and grapefruit segments.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve with roast or barbecued meat or fish.
Try adding some crumbled soft goat’s cheese and some cooked shredded chicken breast for a light supper or lunch salad
Rate & review