Hot-smoked salmon and crispy chickpea salad
- April 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 25 min, oven time 20 min
A good salad should be packed full of texture, flavour and, most importantly, fill you up! This chickpea and hot-smoked salmon platter does just that and with only a few simple ingredients.
For more ways with a tin of chickpeas, check out our cracking collection.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 18.6g (3.1g saturated)
- 12g (2.1g sugars)
- 400g tin of drained and rinsed chickpeas
- Olive oil
- 110g bag of baby leaf salad squeeze of lemon juice
- 100g finely sliced radishes
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 150g flaked hot-smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7. Toss a the chickpeas with a drizzle of olive oil and some salt and pepper on a baking tray, then roast for 20 minutes until crisp, tossing halfway through.
- Toss a the baby leaf salad with a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Top with the radishes, cucumber ribbons, flaked hot-smoked salmon and the crispy chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, whisk 3 tbsp olive oil, the English mustard and lemon juice. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...