Hot-smoked salmon and crispy chickpea salad
- April 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 25 min, oven time 20 min
A good salad should be packed full of texture, flavour and, most importantly, fill you up! This chickpea and hot-smoked salmon platter does just that and with only a few simple ingredients.
For more ways with a tin of chickpeas, check out our cracking collection.
- 18.6g (3.1g saturated)
- 12g (2.1g sugars)
- 400g tin of drained and rinsed chickpeas
- Olive oil
- 110g bag of baby leaf salad squeeze of lemon juice
- 100g finely sliced radishes
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 150g flaked hot-smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7. Toss a the chickpeas with a drizzle of olive oil and some salt and pepper on a baking tray, then roast for 20 minutes until crisp, tossing halfway through.
- Toss a the baby leaf salad with a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Top with the radishes, cucumber ribbons, flaked hot-smoked salmon and the crispy chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, whisk 3 tbsp olive oil, the English mustard and lemon juice. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter