Leftover Christmas veggie traybake with cranberry and brie
- December 2019
- Serves 2-4
- Hands-on time 15 min, oven time 20 min
Use up your leftover Christmas veg in the best way! Mix up some festive veggies, brie and cranberry sauce then bake in the oven for the ultimate Christmas veggie traybake.
Discover all of our leftover Christmas recipes here.
- 28g (2.5g saturated)
- 28.8g (10.3g sugars)
- 600g leftover roast veg, such as potatoes, carrots and parsnips
- 1 tbsp olive oil to drizzle
- A few leftover woody herbs such as rosemary, thyme and sage, leaves removed
- 150g brie (check it’s vegetarian, if need be), sliced
- 3 tbsp leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Pesto to serve (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Put the roast veg on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil, add black pepper and scatter the herbs over (reserve some to garnish), then roast for 15 minutes to heat through and crisp up.
- Dot the brie over the roasted vegetables, then return to the oven for 5-8 minutes until melted.
- Drizzle with the cranberry sauce, scatter with the pine nuts and the remaining herbs, then serve with pesto, if you like.
Time for a juicy red, soft and rounded. Pinot noir aces it here – try one from Romania or Macedonia for a change.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Fettuccine with melting Brie, cherry tomatoes and basil
Pasta coated in melting Brie is a quick and easy vegetarian dish to whip up...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...