Thai pork burgers
- March 2007
- 500g minced pork
- Thai green curry paste
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Put the pork in a food processor with the curry paste. Add the coriander (including stalks), and some salt and pepper. Whizz briefly to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into burgers. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and add the burgers. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Serve in buns with sliced tomatoes and lettuce.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...